Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Subtle Cosmetic Mods... Post Yours!

Looking very Noice![rockon] Are you going you clear coat the final product to make it last? You beat me to it...im gonna do An anime theme! its gonna be killer! [hihi]
Couple people asking about it.

They are individual stickers, purchased from Amazon. i got 3 different stickerbomb kits and just picked out the best ones.

after applying them all, i sprayed the whole thing in 3 or so layers of clear coat

and yeah i shaved the back of the grill off. that was an absolute pain to do, by the way

joesiris

Could you share the link to buy the ST pedal?? Thank you!
so he sells them on e-bay, but I just private messaged no-pistons directly on this forum (so I could show direct support) and he was kind enough to send it right out. I would try that out mindmaster

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
so he sells them on e-bay, but I just private messaged no-pistons directly on this forum (so I could show direct support) and he was kind enough to send it right out. I would try that out mindmaster
I will have a no-piston pedal for sale soon....watch for it! It's the dead pedal on the far left of that's what you want!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

That looks pretty good. How flimsy is the material?
It's actually pretty sturdy! You have to make relief cuts on the back side of the lip so you can contour it to the shape of the bumper, I ended up having to use a razor blade because I didn't have shears and plain old scissors wouldn't cut it (pun intended).

It's withstood about a month's worth of daily driving and abuse and has held up well.

That looks pretty good. How flimsy is the material?
From what I understand, it's essentially the same as garage door seal [link], you glue it to the floor where the garage door lands to seal out rain and what not. I had bought some of that stuff (garage door seal) for my garage, and I use the leftover as an indicator for where to stop the car in the garage (when the wheel goes over the bump). It's some pretty hefty stuff, a heavy rubber that holds it shape. [MENTION=3611]miguel.in.az[/MENTION] does that sound about right? I haven't actually seen this stuff in person...

From what I understand, it's essentially the same as garage door seal [link], you glue it to the floor where the garage door lands to seal out rain and what not. I had bought some of that stuff (garage door seal) for my garage, and I use the leftover as an indicator for where to stop the car in the garage (when the wheel goes over the bump). It's some pretty hefty stuff, a heavy rubber that holds it shape. [MENTION=3611]miguel.in.az[/MENTION] does that sound about right? I haven't actually seen this stuff in person...
It's pretty much the same material but it comes in a much smaller quantity unlike the garage door seal with double sided tape pre attached. This kit also comes with self tapping screws and washers for added support, I used 6 to help it hold shape around the corners and on the edges.

LILIKE16ST

Opened up the lower grill after the IC install.

Looks great I did the same thing when I installed my depo cooler in Nov of 16. Looks so much better and although most say it won't have an effect on temps I am of the opinion that it has to help some as far as airflow but it certainly looks better for sure. It can't hurt airflow that is a fact.