Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sudden miss under heavy boost

OP
R
Thread Starter #41
May not work unless you re-engineeer it too fit properly. or what you can do is Cap off the little Ext. outlet for the BOV.
Figured out the issue, I need an S pipe to make the new pipes fit included with the kit which I didn't have, ordered one from whoosh.

OP
R
Thread Starter #42
So, new turbo is in... still have issues. new issue is the turbo seems to be spooling at idle? Put the base tune on there and car is revving itself to like 1300 rpm can hear the turbo. Secondly, pretty sure I was originally dumping fuel out the exhaust not oil... now i'm at a loss. gonna tow it to a shop but figured we could speculate

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
When you say base tune, you mean the tune for the new turbo, right?

dhminer

2000 Post Club
So, new turbo is in... still have issues. new issue is the turbo seems to be spooling at idle? Put the base tune on there and car is revving itself to like 1300 rpm can hear the turbo. Secondly, pretty sure I was originally dumping fuel out the exhaust not oil... now i'm at a loss. gonna tow it to a shop but figured we could speculate
Mine did the same, turns out the PCV line was disconnected and I was sucking in a ton of excess air.