Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SWAVE Summit Chassis Handling Products available in the USA @ whoosh

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

No one worried about galvanic corrosion? Especially for bracing underneath the car. Unless they come with isolators.

a dab of zinc sunblock should do it (This product use has not been evaluated by the FDA, please consult a doctor before implementation)

I would guess the powder coating/paint would insulate?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I am hoping for the Woosh version Ron will materialize before swave ships. You know he will eventually have a Woosh engine block in the works. :)
Ron already makes a front traction bar. I do not see him making anything besides that.. I do not think he has plans for a 4 point front.

I am also looking at these from a ground clearance perspective. The Whoosh traction bar while being a great product hangs down the same amount as a Pierce .
Which several of my friends have managed to dent while running the Angeles Crest Highway due to the nature of rocks falling off the mountain and winding up on the road.

Se7eN

Ron already makes a front traction bar. I do not see him making anything besides that.. I do not think he has plans for a 4 point front.
I am also looking at these from a ground clearance perspective. The Whoosh traction bar while being a great product hangs down the same amount as a Pierce .
Which several of my friends have managed to dent while running the Angeles Crest Highway due to the nature of rocks falling off the mountain and winding up on the road.
I did a slow speed 50/50 grind on my DNA traction bar once on a curve. Sounded a lot worst than it ended up being.

its_stock

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Ron, in your opinion how is fitment with larger charge piping? Will there be hitting, rubbing issues? It looks like a tight clearance on the photos.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have the Pierce and it's been plowing snow this past few days in the northeast. That 4 point looks like it would hang even lower. I imagine the Summit, with it's extra attachment points, scooping up even more snow. Pack up enough snow and ur stuck...just a word of caution for those in the snow belt. I plan to get the DNA racing 6pt for that reason - nice and flat.

I would NOT buy the one pictured below since i already run a rear sway and rear beam brace, but what the shit is that rear spring mount brace? I've never run into anything like it... It actually ties the rear spring perches together. Seems unnecessary but what do i know. And will you be selling it? I just want to hear reviews of this thing lol

summit-tunnel-brace-fiesta-st-mk8-2_1024x1024.png