Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SWAVE Summit Chassis Handling Products available in the USA @ whoosh

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
How much does that exhaust tunnel cross brace weigh vs stock? Am I going to have to buy one to find out???

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #87
How much does that exhaust tunnel cross brace weigh vs stock? Am I going to have to buy one to find out???
I'll weigh one when the goods arrive. I have one on our orange spice Fiesta and do remember it's heavier than the stock stamped steel piece but not by much. It's an awesome piece
Still working on adding all the Fiesta products to the site - check this one out, it's a brace that works with the item you're interested in

Summit F-EB-UK2 fit with F-EB-UK1 fit on Fiesta-ST180 & 200.jpg

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Niiice! If you wouldn't mind, take a pic of the distance between the subframe and the bottom of the brace. I'm curious to see how much ground clearance is sacrificed. My PM 2pt brace took a cement block to the face at near highway speeds and is bent now. Actually lifted the car off of the ground when it happened. Excuse to mod....ummm...repair my car. But I'm a bit leary about how low their 4 pt brace looks. Thanks!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Niiice! If you wouldn't mind, take a pic of the distance between the subframe and the bottom of the brace. I'm curious to see how much ground clearance is sacrificed. My PM 2pt brace took a cement block to the face at near highway speeds and is bent now. Actually lifted the car off of the ground when it happened. Excuse to mod....ummm...repair my car. But I'm a bit leary about how low their 4 pt brace looks. Thanks!
It probably actually has more clearance than your Pierce its one of the reasons I want it. They went with oval forged aluminum tri tube for that reason. I am not sure where/how you are assuming its going to hang lower. All the pics I have looked at it seems to show more clearance not less.

Oh and yes I will take a pic of the clearance

Last edited:
Noob question: I have been debating whether or not to get a 2 point trac bar or the 6 point brace for extra stiffness (for spirited street/driving) and then I see this. Any thoughts or advice on which of the first two or any of these I should get? I am budget minded but don't necessarily have to spend the least $$$ if it makes sense to go with a little more. I've seen threads where some say the 2 point trac bar is plenty whereas others say 6 point or nothing. Also, I believe some have questioned the design/functionality of these summit parts.

Any help/clarification would be helpful!