Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sync 3 Update?

Anyone see the new Sync 3 update rolling around with the blue theme? Is this coming to our cars, because I really dig the blue look.

Got an e mail from Ford that there's a new update that's out for sync 3 that includes improvements and adding something about an integration with Alexa.

I got around to checking it out , and the link sent me to a Ford site that you have to register with to get the info for the download . I didn't have time to register but I'll try it later and see what happens.

I'm already registered on the Ford owner site, and was logged in. The link still didn't work.
What browser are you using ? I think I used Firefox on my last update . Then again it might not be ready and there just sending out a mass e mail just to let everyone know that an update is on the way.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
I use Firefox. And I actually did an update about a month ago with the same computer, to make sure we had the latest version when we bought the car. I'm not really sure there's anything that was actually new when they sent the email. I already had Waze working. And I'm pretty sure I could have done Alexa already if I had an Alexa account.