Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tarox B30 Bad brake squeal

Still have them on and still liking them now that the noise is solved? I'm looking at a brake upgrade and they seem like a pretty decent middle ground between Wilwoods on the cheap end and Stoptech on the slightly higher end. The fact they also appear on cars much more expensive than ours and also a weird Fiesta prototype at the beginning of the year doesn't hurt. Only thing I'm concerned about is the 300mm rotors being too big to fit on my winters and having to go back after getting spoiled.

OP
Ludeem1
Thread Starter #22
Still have them on and still liking them now that the noise is solved? I'm looking at a brake upgrade and they seem like a pretty decent middle ground between Wilwoods on the cheap end and Stoptech on the slightly higher end. The fact they also appear on cars much more expensive than ours and also a weird Fiesta prototype at the beginning of the year doesn't hurt. Only thing I'm concerned about is the 300mm rotors being too big to fit on my winters and having to go back after getting spoiled.
I like them, no problems yet. I did take off the EBC yellow and put in some Hawk ceramic cause I got tired of the dust.