Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tarox F2000 Rear brake rotors

Hi everyone, I wanted to upgrade the brakes on my MK8 FiST and I found some decent kits and parts from a few different brands, one big brake kit in particular got me interested, it's the F2000 kit with 325mm rotors.
Now, the problem is that it only replaces the front brakes but the will remain completely stock in the rear so I was wondering if any of you know about specific rear rotors (253x12mm for the rear in the MK8) or if I could use the same F2000 rotors (same dimensions) aimed at other cars and repurpose them for my Fiesta without problems, I've seen other sizes and there are some that come pretty close.

I also wanted to know if I have to use the same exact specs as OEM or if I can get thinner rotors with the stock calipers and if I can replace my rear rotors with another big brake kit all together.
Thanks!