Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hi everybody! Just taking a moment to introduce myself.

I'm new to the forum but I just wanted to say this is a really nice forum and I'm glad I joined. Lot's of good topics and tips! My name is Mark Hoxie and I am the General Sales Manager for Torrington Ford Lincoln in Torrington CT. I have been with Torrington Ford Lincoln for about 17 years now and this is the first new car I have ever bought! I bought plenty of cars for my wife and family but I have always had a demo so I never felt the want or need to pay for one until I drove my Fiesta ST for the first time, and then I bought it on the spot! Anyway if I can help any body on the forum please let me know. I'm not here to sell that's not why I joined but if anyone needs a hookup to get one of these awesome rides... just ask! Thanks!

OP
Hoxfox
Thread Starter #6
Thanks! I gotta say, I've been in the car business a long time and it's hard for me to get excited about cars in general but the Fiesta ST is just soooo much fun! I already put the Cobb V3 in it and I'm having a hell of a time with this car!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Yup Spring time can't come soon enough .. can't wait to try out the car with some real grip :) Don't get me wrong the snowtires are fun but I am growing tired of my car looking like a salt lick ..

OP
Hoxfox
Thread Starter #8
That's the truth[thumb]! And we have some nice twisty's up here! I may actually leave the Busa parked this year![like]

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thanks! I gotta say, I've been in the car business a long time and it's hard for me to get excited about cars in general but the Fiesta ST is just soooo much fun! I already put the Cobb V3 in it and I'm having a hell of a time with this car!
Will you be flashing to stock for service? Just curious :)

OP
Hoxfox
Thread Starter #13
Nope. My Service Manager is cool. He actually told about Cobb before I read it in the forum! We are pretty progressive here.

Welcome dude,congrats on your very first new car purchase,aren't they just great lil cars? I gotta get me a Cobb accessport damnit,everytime I read about someone having one I get so jelly [hatchet]

-ry

OP
Hoxfox
Thread Starter #18
They really are and thanks! Definitely doe the Cobb when you get a chance! It's well worth it!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Hey Mark, welcome aboard.