Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The calendar says spring; weather forecaster says chance of snow this weekend

Perry

<sigh>. I was going to swap back to summer wheels/tires today. Nice day, too, though breezy. Nearly 70 here in KC. But the weekend sees temps dropping back to highs in the 40s, chance of snow/sleet on Sunday, and lo/hi forecasts of 20s/40s much of next week. Looks as if I'll wait another week to swap wheels.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
40's you lucky dog.. I wish B. Murray had whacked that ground hog like he did the Gopher in his movies...��

OP
Perry

Perry

Thread Starter #4
lol . . . I guess I shouldn't be complaining, eh, Rod? It's not like I live in ice-fishing land, eh?

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Its looking like high 60's for me for the next 10 days ! If the snow up on the mountain melts, I might just go for a cruise

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
lol . . . I guess I shouldn't be complaining, eh, Rod? It's not like I live in ice-fishing land, eh?
Ya dare hay you are thinking of the YooPee of Michagan dare hay eh LOL Still got Ice too but the shacks had to come off March 5th