Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

This video makes me want a peron tune

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
It looks like this is a European FiST, are their setups slightly different? I know they have different ECMs.

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #3
It looks like this is a European FiST, are their setups slightly different? I know they have different ECMs.
Idk man but that shit is movin!

Do you think your car is as fast as the one in the video? I see you have a fair amount of mods

It's not just a tune, in the comments they mention it is a hybrid turbo. However, just over 6 seconds to 60 is impressive from a traction standpoint.

Ya that is a hybrid turbo upgrade kit from Peron, and yes the euro ecm is quite different. Their stock ecm goes up to 7k from the factory, and they are hard coded for 8k rpm, unlike ours which is set to 7500 rpm hard coded.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Ya that is a hybrid turbo upgrade kit from Peron, and yes the euro ecm is quite different. Their stock ecm goes up to 7k from the factory, and they are hard coded for 8k rpm, unlike ours which is set to 7500 rpm hard coded.
Yeah that makes sense. I just watched it and instantly thought "There is no way in hell this is stock turbo"