Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Those with Carbon Fiber Hoods!

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Looking at getting one really soon. Just wanting to know how the fitment was and your impressions on the quality. Thanks in advance! Throw in some pics if you have any!

V_2

I had an OEM seibon hood on my green envy that fit very well; great piece. The only modification I needed to do was file down some of the plastic on the sprayer nozzles for the windshield. The holes in the hood were too small.

20151231_115750.jpg

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
I had an OEM seibon hood on my green envy that fit very well; great piece. The only modification I needed to do was file down some of the plastic on the sprayer nozzles for the windshield. The holes in the hood were too small.

View attachment 14757
Gd info, I like the OEM style the most cant really get into the vented style.

Looks really good against the green. The green really makes the lines stand out. Those wheels look huge.

V_2

Looks really good against the green. The green really makes the lines stand out. Those wheels look huge.
Yeah, they were 18" that were on the car when I bought it. Good show look, I guess, but helluva rough ride. I quickly swapped them for 16" wheels.