Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Thoughts on grill mounted fog lights?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
What do you guys think of grill mounted fog lights or driving lamps? I did a quick Photoshop rendering so you guys can see what it may potentially look like.

Further apart

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Yes these would work when the current fog light is used for brake ducting :)

STooge

I think they look pretty good, depending on the quality of light and the wiring behind it. I'm sure you would, but making it look as factory as possible would make it look awesome. As far as close together or far apart. hmmmm unsure there MK

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Wider looks better IMO, but I think the lights should sit a little lower so the bottom of the light is level with the bottom of the black grill and piss that number plate thingy off, lol.

Why not mount them behind the grill? Or use smaller LEDS to make a bar? I've had this same idea!

Wonder how some flame thrower driving lights (not fog) would look mounted in the holes left in the bumper? Any chance of photo shopping a set of 6.5" Hellas on a Green Envy?

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
It looks like a snake showing it's fangs, in a sorta goofy way lol.
I'm not feeling it, but if everyone fid their cars the way I liked, cars would get boring real quick

*choke* no unless u plan on rallying or grc. Just my opinion. Do you live in Finland or Canada and have to dodge moose/elk? If so then I might sanction the idea lol!

Perry

Not working for me. I'd rather do a high-performance mod (read "high-illumination/high-candlepower" mod) of the existing headlamps and maybe juice up the stock fog lights. If I really needed this sort of thing, for whatever reason, well, maybe--though I can't imagine why I would need them.