Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

tire pressure sensor

i bought a set of wheels off craigslist now im wondering about the sensors. i plan on putting them in eventually. but if i dont and just run it without then. will the car beep and dash light flash or is it just a steady light.

It will have a steady light and a reminder every time you start the car. It gets very annoying having to hit ok twice. Just pick up some up. You can find them cheap online.

Im running rotas without TPMS. It doesnt go off until about a half a hour of driving.

haste

1000 Post Club
Im running rotas without TPMS. It doesnt go off until about a half a hour of driving.
Only if you park the car near the old sensors/wheels.

Pick up a PVC pipe. Throw the sensors in there, cap it off and add a Schrader valve and some air and throw it in the boot.

The sensors are on a pair of rims in my backyard (30 feet) away from where the car parks. So something else may be triggering it.

I don't have TPMS in my wheels. The little light flashes on start and stays solid after that. No dings or chimes.