Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tjin Edition - Ford Fiesta ST - SEMA Project -

Okay, two questions for you guys. First of all, who totaled the old Tjin Edition SEMA car, and the second question is who won it at auction today? I was bidding on it, but I wasn't going to pay $3,300 to win it considering the shipping cost and fees would bring the total up to over 5K just to get it home.

1566416521311.png

STTom

Premium Account
It's so sad to see it in that condition considering the amount of work you put into it. I think sooner or later the new owner will show up here.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Was is in So-cal? I thought I saw it for sale on Craigslist a long while back...

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

OP
grip grip
Thread Starter #7
By the way, it was auctioned off in Minneapolis/St. Paul (MN).

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Someone bought it and they are on the forums now in need of assistance rebuilding the front end.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I bought the car and since I'm local to Minneapolis the deal was too good to be true. I'll open up a new thread documenting the process soon. So far I've focused on cleaning the interior and vacuuming all the glass form the rear window and trying to determine what I'm going to need to rebuild it.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Sure if youd like. If youre looking for other wheels i have a set to trade off that i wont be using.