TUNE+ Denso Pre-gapped Plugs BACK IN STOCK!

Trader history for Tune+ (0)

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Member ID
I ordered a set to replace the Brisk Silvers since Adam thinks they are junk. Making a few changes to the car (plugs, Cobb intake and Cobb exhaust) soon, so may want to explore a new tune. I know the Brisks aren't very consistant with timing advance, so maybe the car will run better with the Densos.

OP
Tune+
Member ID
Thread Starter #42
Order received, should ship later this week!

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Member ID
I placed an order for these plugs. I just flashed to a Mountune Stage 1 91 octane map with my AP3. Is there any reason to need to clear the ECU/KAM after changing to these plugs?

Based

Member ID
Adam, how much power would getting these plugs allow you to add over the stock plugs?

I've been researching spark plug heat range and from what I understand... The hotter the plug, the longer it takes for heat to dissipate meaning the longer the plug needs to be able to spark again? And a colder plug is able to fire faster? And so when you have a colder plug, the piston doesn't need to go up as far before the spark plug can fire?

Member ID
Adam, how much power would getting these plugs allow you to add over the stock plugs?

I've been researching spark plug heat range and from what I understand... The hotter the plug, the longer it takes for heat to dissipate meaning the longer the plug needs to be able to spark again? And a colder plug is able to fire faster? And so when you have a colder plug, the piston doesn't need to go up as far before the spark plug can fire?
I'll let Adam comment more, but basically the plugs themselves will not gain power. On the other hand, the plugs will allow for less timing pull in more situations which will allow Adam to dial the tune in a little bit better. Id expect a bit smoother running car, but I doubt you will really feel a butt dyno gain.