Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tune+: Tuning Review and Information Thread

I didn't want to post a review until I worked with Adam, got my car dialed in and ran it for a while. I couldn't be happier with everything. Adam's quick to respond. I don't think he takes time off or vacation. Car feels great. Power, power delivery, idle all while feeling silky smooth. Only step after this would be going big turbo or cyborg all of which Adam would be there to tune. Highly recommended.

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #222
I didn't want to post a review until I worked with Adam, got my car dialed in and ran it for a while. I couldn't be happier with everything. Adam's quick to respond. I don't think he takes time off or vacation. Car feels great. Power, power delivery, idle all while feeling silky smooth. Only step after this would be going big turbo or cyborg all of which Adam would be there to tune. Highly recommended.
Thank you for the review, never got a notification for it in my email so I apologize for not replying sooner!

Big week of Fiesta tunes, over 10 new customers just this week!

Appreciate all the support and business.

[/URL][/IMG]

pump 93 + methanol 190whp / 305wtq

Green line / solid blue is Adamtuned Meth
Red line Adamtuned pump 93
Small blue dotted line Cobb Stage 3 OTS
Ignore the long dotted lines on the bottom... they are my baselines
Same shop and dyno through the whole process.

Very pleased with the results of Adams Tune. Though it looks like cobb OTS is a higher WHP, but Adams tune holds Torque so much more, made more WHP in the lower RPMs till peak then it levels out. Power comes on sooner and stays longer. Overall feel of the car from drivability and power delivery far exceeds Cobb.

Thank you very much with all the Support and quick responses. With the lifetime tune, I'll be back again!

Thank you for the review, never got a notification for it in my email so I apologize for not replying sooner!

Big week of Fiesta tunes, over 10 new customers just this week!

Appreciate all the support and business.
I'm one of them...heard many good things. I look forward to working with you and spreading the good word :)

I installed the Tune+ WGA last month and signed-up for Lifetime tunes as part of the need to get the WGA working to its fullest.

As been said many times over, Adam's turn-around-time is excellent. He will respond as fast as within a few minutes to a couple of hours. I don't recall having to wait one day to the next. And even occasionally over the weekend.

The WGA upgrade and tunes have definitely improved how the car feels. Power delivery is immediate, strong, and very linear (progressive) all the way until it begins to taper off.

As for tune iterations, things were dialed in sweet by #4, and from there to #8 it was all Adam tweaking things until they were just right.

All in all, highly recommend Tune+ to anyone considering tuning services. The FiST is great in stock form, but it can be made even better and I would recommend starting here. Once you have the engine ticking right, then you can begin tweaking the areas that are asking for it once you begin hitting those limits.

I recently put in a track day at Laguna Seca and just loved how quickly I could get to WOT out of turns and know the car wouldn't complain. This car is definitely a lot of fun to drive. Fastest lap time --on stock tires, brakes and suspension-- was 1:59:53, so there is room for improvement starting with the driver, but I am sure going to have fun along the way.

GBMA1005.jpg

GBMA3105.jpg

IMG_9546.jpg

Thanks Adam and keep up the good work [twothumb]

I know that you no longer work for MAPeformance, but I was thinking about buying the AP from them (5% off) and running the tune you built that comes included. At this point I only have enough cash to pick up the AP, is the included tune something you can build off of once I have enough money to get something custom from you? Silly question, but tuning is all new to me.

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Anyone else having trouble getting in touch with Adam? I'm a lifetime tune customer and the last two times I've reached out for tuning/questions the emails have gone unanswered......

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Anyone else having trouble getting in touch with Adam? I'm a lifetime tune customer and the last two times I've reached out for tuning/questions the emails have gone unanswered......
This weekend Adam is down in Bradenton, FL for the Livernois EcoBoost Shootout. He mentioned it somewhere on the forums.

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #230
I know that you no longer work for MAPeformance, but I was thinking about buying the AP from them (5% off) and running the tune you built that comes included. At this point I only have enough cash to pick up the AP, is the included tune something you can build off of once I have enough money to get something custom from you? Silly question, but tuning is all new to me.
I'm not sure if the tune I made is what they are including still, I don't speak with them much on the tuning side of things. They had another tuner in there doing some stuff for them but not sure if he changed anything.

If you purchase a tune from me later it would be an entire new tune, I have changed quite a bit of stuff since I left.

As mentioned, I was in Florida for a week for the Ecoboost race.

Ok thanks.. Hopefully he just missed my other email I sent back in early feb.
The first email you sent me looks to have gone to my spam folder for my old email address, so that is why I never receive it. The second email you sent went to the correct one and I replied when I got back from Florida. No internet down there, it sucked!

I thought it's about time I post my review on here with my experience with Tune+

I bought the lifetime tune I believe in November. Since then I have already been through two sets of revisions, I know I just couldn't hold back on that exhaust.

Let me point out that I am a noob. This is the first car I have ever done any modifications to. I have no other tuners/experience to compare this too. I was pretty apprehensive at first, but I'm slowly figuring all this stuff out.

As far as the tune, we have crappy gas here so not a whole lot was gained from the 91 tune, compared to Cobb, for obvious reasons of safety. I am ok with that knowing that my car is running safer and tuned specifically for my car and my region. E30 on the other hand is awesome, the car feels fantastic. I do sometimes get the part throttle surging but I'm confident that it will be cured in the future when I go for the WGA. It's a ton of fun blasting around town and through the canyons. I love it.

As far as the service, it's fantastic. It's all true, Adam is lightning quick at responding. I would say he responds to most emails the next day if not the same day. He has answered all my stupid questions I have asked and has done a good job of not pointing out how new I am to all of this and respecting that

Is it worth it? Yeah I feel like the price is a great deal. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Bought the lifetime tune about two weeks ago, and was anticipating possibly having the tune fully revised by the time I left for the Dragon for the weekend last weekend. Keep in mind, I stuck with only a 93oct tune due to availability of e85 around me, and keeping longevity in mind. Even with that, the car woke up. I didn't know the car could feel this strong on
93. I am seeing great positive corrections, good OAR, consistent boost levels, everything when using good quality fuel.
I also love the fact that I can just hit up Adam with any questions, and depending on the time of day he's shooting me a response within an hour even.

Great tune, great communication.

Loving my Tune+ E30 and 93oct tunes. Adam has completely transformed my car and made this entire process very simple and painless. I highly recommend his services...the lifetime tune package is a bargain. Now I need to order the Pumaspeed X-37 and put him back to work. [biggrin]

From my Build Thread:

I never had plans to get a custom tune. The car stock was a lot of fun. I figured because COBB stage 1 was not much difference from stock except for removing the annoying torque truncation, a custom tune would be just as unnoticeable. Boy was I wrong! I bought a tune in order to cure surging issues. If the tune did only that I would have been happy. Little did I know the potential this car has tuned. It is a freakin rocket ship now. It took 5 or 6 logs to get things dialed in. The car pulls HARD from the moment boost comes on until redline. There is no more need to downshift in 6th to pass, just jump on the throttle and you’ll get pushed back into your seat as the world passes by. Adam’s 91 tune is incredible. Adam was great to work with. He answered my questions and was good about getting me revised tunes every morning after I sent a log. I called him and we chatted about the BPV issues I was having. He knows his stuff and his EcoBoost engines. I can finally say that thanks to him and Tune+, the car has exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended.