Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo install guide?

Hey guys. I have a x47 turbo I’m going to be installing. Is there a turbo install guide somewhere? I haven’t really found anything. Thanks.

I am seriously considering the X47 turbo....let us know how it goes with your install and what you think of the turbo overall!!

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
This one def gives some really good views of what you gotta do. Just make sure you also watch his addendum where he covers proper boost controller hose routing. Think they put it in wrong and blew a rod or some shit. I posted a thread with a picture of my boost controller routed and made sure to get some eyes on it here. My turbo is on a bench though so very easy to see.

OP
F
Thread Starter #6
This one def gives some really good views of what you gotta do. Just make sure you also watch his addendum where he covers proper boost controller hose routing. Think they put it in wrong and blew a rod or some shit. I posted a thread with a picture of my boost controller routed and made sure to get some eyes on it here. My turbo is on a bench though so very easy to see.
Oh dang thanks for the info. I’ll look up your post