Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo upgrade discussion

OP
DeadFly
Thread Starter #21
Also somewhat off topic question but i’ve got the hots for the swave and summit titanium cat back. Is anyone here running it, and what’s your thoughts? It LOOKS like it sounds like Godzilla.

back to on-topic

I'm currently S280 on 92, CPe intercooler, 3" catted downpipe, etc and it is stupid fun. Tons of usable power down low so long as you're not sitting under 2k and as mentioned the revs pick up and just go. I was stuck in near stop and go traffic earlier today and sitting in second gear it will pin you to your seat if you give it the beans, no problems there. Definitely spoiled me on a stock FiST, having initially had some buyer's (Tuner's?) remorse about it, I can't see any reason to go back. If it were to be a full time race car maybe I'd consider a 2860 like some others have done and think very highly of, but for a daily making your boost at 4k is just too high imo.
yeah this sounds about what i’m looking for, especially because being in hairpin corners i’d want power NOW at ~2500 to 3k at the apex. It doesnt need to be unbeatable on a track, it just has to get my adrenaline pumping on back roads :)