Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TurboSmart 14Psi Low Pressure

Hey guys,
So I have a Mk6 Fiesta ST, 1.6 EcoBoost and I just assembled the Airtec Intercooler, ITG intake, Scorpion decat downpipe and a TurboSmart wastegate 14Psi. I don’t know why and I’m goin crazy with this but the car won’t make more then 0.9Bar with or without the tune so it won’t make more than 206hp bc I ain’t got pressure! Does anybody ever had this in their car and if yes can u help me?
I have the 2mm Pre-Load on the WasteGate!
And the electronic part of the solenoid is of, do you guys think I should get it all on?

Do you have a upgraded turbo? Are you on the base tune? Or did you just slap a 14psi waste gate on there?

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
Do you have a upgraded turbo? Are you on the base tune? Or did you just slap a 14psi waste gate on there?
I have all that material i said on the other message on the car already and got a base tune yeah! I fixed that problem on the wastegate and now i have another! Yesterday i got 1.5Bar on the turbo and the car was good and it didnt go safemode. today some kinda of whinning coming from the intake when i take foot of the gas and at some point it went safemode this morning. i checked the pressure, the diverter valve, the solenoid, the turbo itself and now the turbo whistle when i take the foot is weird, its not working properly idkw!! Do u know somethig about this? Btw i have the ITG intake.

I have all that material i said on the other message on the car already and got a base tune yeah! I fixed that problem on the wastegate and now i have another! Yesterday i got 1.5Bar on the turbo and the car was good and it didnt go safemode. today some kinda of whinning coming from the intake when i take foot of the gas and at some point it went safemode this morning. i checked the pressure, the diverter valve, the solenoid, the turbo itself and now the turbo whistle when i take the foot is weird, its not working properly idkw!! Do u know somethig about this? Btw i have the ITG intake.
What kind of blow off valve do you have? That could be the sound when you come off the gas. It's more noticable with a open element air intake. As for the safe mode is your car producing any codes? The whining could be an exhaust leak.

OP
J
Thread Starter #8
What kind of blow off valve do you have? That could be the sound when you come off the gas. It's more noticable with a open element air intake. As for the safe mode is your car producing any codes? The whining could be an exhaust leak.
Actually it was not mate! I said the car went into safe mode and it was because of too much pressure, and the car automatically turned of de Diverter Valve(BOV) so that it wouldn’t do anything to the engine! I cleared the errors and it’s all good now guys!! Thank u very much too all of u!