Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turn signal and headlight issue.

fibcom999

Hi guys, im new here lol

Anyways i've got an issue with my turn lights and my low and light beam. Right hand side indicator is going crazy whenever i have my low beam and high beam on, they all start to flash the same, and when i turn my fog lights are on, my main is soooo dim and my fog light on the same side dont work at all!! Even stranger is that my rear indicator on the same side is lit up but not flashing when i dont use the indicator itself!! Does anyone have any clue whats going on?? I suspect that the previous owner has tried to turn my front fog lights into turn indicator and messed the wiring up lol

Thanks.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Make sure that the connectors are not melted in anyway at all bulb outlets. Replace any bulbs that seem questionable as some might have Whats they call a drooping filament that can work sometimes if it breaks/jostled itself free it will work fine. If you use LED Bulbs sometimes there filiment wire gets Cockeyed in the socket. Check all of this and report back and take pictures if you think something might be incorrect or broken.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk