Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turn Up the Volume! Mishimoto's Fiesta ST Cat-Back Exhaust Development

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #122
Any pics of the burnt tips? Also did you test the db of the exaust with or without resonator? Cali laws are strict and i dont need another ticket :)
We tested the exhaust with and without the resonator. However, we did not collect any decibel data at that time. If you want to play it safe, I would go with the resonated version as it is much quieter than the non-resonated version.

We do not have samples of the burnt tips at this time. As soon as we have some I will be sure to snap photos to share with you guys!

Yeah, lets see the tip options!
The black tips have just arrived, we should have photos of the polished and black to share with you soon.

-Sara

Hmm. I like loud exhaust but not excessive. Just hard to justify 100$ more for a resonator if the non res will be legal :)

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #124
Hmm. I like loud exhaust but not excessive. Just hard to justify 100$ more for a resonator if the non res will be legal :)
I am not familiar with the laws in CA as they vary from state to state, so I would double check the specific regulations to ensure that your Fiesta is legal. The resonated version of our exhaust was designed to quiet the exhaust down for those who are looking for a more tame option where the non-resonated option was designed for a more pronounced exhaust sound.

-Sara

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #125
Update!

Tips are in! Check out a shot of our Polished, Black, and Burnt options and let us know what you think.

All tip options will have the small M logo on the side as pictured in our brunt tip option above.

-Sara

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #126
Update!

Based on your feedback, we decided to take our Fiesta ST out for a spin with our resonated exhaust and our downpipe so you all could compare the sound to our previous video of our non-resonated exhaust. Check it out and let us know what you think!

Resonated with Mishimoto Downpipe:

[video=youtube;d7sdQnRnpG8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7sdQnRnpG8[/video]

Non-Resonated with stock Downpipe:

[video=youtube;2vD1ka7abdg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vD1ka7abdg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

-Sara

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #127
Update!

The pre-sale is coming to a close in the next few days, so if you haven't had a chance to take advantage of pre-sale pricing place your orders ASAP!

The good news is that orders will begin shipping at the end of this week!

Thanks for your patience!
-Sara