Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ultimate lightweight 17x8 setup

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #21
I really like the Titanium 6ul’s. Oh boy
Edit: Tungsten

Last edited:
OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #22
So I emailed 949 Racing today about some 17x8 4x108 63.35hb wheels. If I can get 50 other people on board they’ll make ‘em!!!
1. Me

Last edited:
OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #23
This will never happen but at least Ed at 949 was nice enough to reply.

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #24
I just sent Ed another email for him to check out this forum so who knows? 🤞

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
200 wheels is a tall order but they are awesome wheels - light, strong, lots of brake clearance and really well made.

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
What are you wrenching on?
Flat bottoming the bumper cover with a custom Vegas Customs splitter and using support rods to support the whole thing with a load plate welded to a DHM tubular crash bar. Filling all the nooks and crannies with aluminum tape and abs plate to make sure all the air that gets in goes through a heat exchanger. Stiffening the floppy splitter with angle aluminum and directing the air up. Considering hood vent options.

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #33
Flat bottoming the bumper cover with a custom Vegas Customs splitter and using support rods to support the whole thing with a load plate welded to a DHM tubular crash bar. Filling all the nooks and crannies with aluminum tape and abs plate to make sure all the air that gets in goes through a heat exchanger. Stiffening the floppy splitter with angle aluminum and directing the air up. Considering hood vent options.
Once you put the rad in you’ll be alright

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Once you put the rad in you’ll be alright
Once I get some track day temp. numbers I'm going to start to block off the grill to let in just enough air and no more and extend the flat bottom to the front axel line, so getting as much heat out of the car while letting as little air in is the goal.

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #37
Koozy asked for pics of something and the guy was lazy like you and he tore him a new one.

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #38
Once I get some track day temp. numbers I'm going to start to block off the grill to let in just enough air and no more and extend the flat bottom to the front axel line, so getting as much heat out of the car while letting as little air in is the goal.
Just so you know Ive had to refill and burp my rad a few times