Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Vega wing and risers really change the car

SrsBsns

In before "the risers broke my wing" crowd.

Looks sick! I have risers on the stock wing but the vega looks massive. I'm digging the b&w but not sure how I feel about the ST placement on the bumper.

Oh shit, I didn't even realize you were in Raleigh! Can't wait to see this out on the road. Sadly my ST is in the shop for at least the next 30 days so I'll be incognito out there. Have never seen another Fiesta with these kinds of visual mods in-person. Just the usual risers, wheels, etc.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
The white VT stick-on thingies look pretty good on that car, but yeah, the Versus metal full pan one is much more durable (and most likely more functional as well).
Also helps block road debris and salt from contaminating the back bumper area as others have found out how bad it can corrode back there in certain states!

OP
Whenchilling
Thread Starter #9
Oh shit, I didn't even realize you were in Raleigh! Can't wait to see this out on the road. Sadly my ST is in the shop for at least the next 30 days so I'll be incognito out there. Have never seen another Fiesta with these kinds of visual mods in-person. Just the usual risers, wheels, etc.
Hope to see you on the road once your car is good to go. I agree, I barely see other modded st’s but I do see them often, just stock, many focus’s and rs’s in Cary.
I always wave, sometimes they ignore me ;/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hope to see you on the road once your car is good to go. I agree, I barely see other modded st’s but I do see them often, just stock, many focus’s and rs’s in Cary.
I always wave, sometimes they ignore me ;/

Well, I've seen you lol! IMG_20220427_211554457.jpg
This is a bad quality picture, but I parked beside you while dropping off a delivery. I've only seen your car there though, not while driving, otherwise I would definitely wave!

OP
Whenchilling
Thread Starter #11
Well, I've seen you lol! View attachment 48579
This is a bad quality picture, but I parked beside you while dropping off a delivery. I've only seen your car there though, not while driving, otherwise I would definitely wave!
Oh wow[emoji23]
This is awesome, would of made my night if I saw your car.