Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Vehicle Loaner for Warranty Work?

2018 FiST, bone stock with ~8500 miles, still under bumper-to-bumper warranty.

I get a warning light that my TPMS is not communicating. Dealer says it needs a new Body Control Module (BCM), and they've ordered it.

I have a few questions:

Does anyone have an idea how invasive this process might be? Will the dealer be able to knock this out in a day?

What is your experience with getting a vehicle loaner from the dealership? I was a little disappointed that they didn't initially offer a loaner, so I'm out a vehicle for the day for diagnosis. If the BCM takes multiple days, am I SOL while they work on it? What general guidelines do dealerships follow when assigning loaner vehicles?

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
2018 FiST, bone stock with ~8500 miles, still under bumper-to-bumper warranty.

I get a warning light that my TPMS is not communicating. Dealer says it needs a new Body Control Module (BCM), and they've ordered it.

I have a few questions:

Does anyone have an idea how invasive this process might be? Will the dealer be able to knock this out in a day?

What is your experience with getting a vehicle loaner from the dealership? I was a little disappointed that they didn't initially offer a loaner, so I'm out a vehicle for the day for diagnosis. If the BCM takes multiple days, am I SOL while they work on it? What general guidelines do dealerships follow when assigning loaner vehicles?

My dealership is pretty cool, anything over 5 hours and they gimme a rental. Almost got a fusion sport last time but they finished my car too fast lol. I wanted to try the twin turbo fusion