Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Waiting for delivery in Australia

OP
N
Thread Starter #22
According to shipping records the Figaro is docked in Swedan? Maybe the 11th July is a hopeful date lol.

OP
N
Thread Starter #23
The Morning Camilla just left Fremantle so the 12th of July is more than likely your dealer delivery date to you. My dealer delivery date is around the 18th July.

Thats gotta suck would of thought it would be on the same ship. Hopefully soon for both of us

OP
N
Thread Starter #26
Our car is on the same boat the morning camilla I got told 12 of july. It should be in Melbourne in a day or 2
Your boat should dock today, currently in Tasman sea just out of Melbourne.

If I get in my dream job im keeping my xr6 turbo aswell lol ford just makes awesome performance cars. Never mind let me know when you have your car and we can see about a nsw meet

OP
N
Thread Starter #29
If I get in my dream job im keeping my xr6 turbo aswell lol ford just makes awesome performance cars. Never mind let me know when you have your car and we can see about a nsw meet
For sure I'd be up for a cruise.

Have you got any parts for your car yet ??? If you dont have a triple r front spoiler and want 1 let me know we can do a group buy

OP
N
Thread Starter #31
Have you got any parts for your car yet ??? If you dont have a triple r front spoiler and want 1 let me know we can do a group buy
Only part is a dead pedal from No-Pistons. Let me know about the front spliter.

Well if we can find 3 more people preferably sydney area kevin at triple r will do a deal. Ill ask that strider guy that just joined