Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What is my Fiesta worth?

Thinking about parting with my 15 st.

42k miles

Great shape.

Full stage 3 w/ all spare parts + a lot of other upgrades...big moutg, wing riser, Enkei bronze wheels, bilstein st coils. Extremely nice aftermarket stereo that is incognito.

Want to price fairly w/O parting, but will resort to it if necessary.

What the hell are these worth right now?

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Used car dealers have FiSTs for $12-16k. I’ve seen higher mileage cars got for $10k.

Mods might scare some buyers. You’ll recoup most of your mod money if you part out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
G
Thread Starter #4
I might just post it as is...and see what happens. If it doesn't sell I will start the demodification process.

OP
G
Thread Starter #5
I know it is nicer and better maintained than anything on a lot...if it matters.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Mods typically devalue the car. Always have and always will unless you find a customer who wants it customized exactly like you. Good luck with that. It's not impossible but rare.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Any car is worth what another will pay for it. Our cars are niche cars and a limited market. Hell half the drivers can't drive a manual transmission! Mods will decrease value unless you find a buyer that wants a modded car. Many want a cheap FiST to mod, others want a reliable not modded FiST DD. Well heeled car folks that want to have a FiST can afford to buy higher quality cars either modded with high quality parts,installations and maintenance or a stock or factory authorized mods well maintained and pampered cars. So prices on those will be higher everywhere. These two will always bring a good price for a buyer that wants one and can afford to pay for it. On the opposite end salvage cars can be had cheap and if you have the time and ability an inexpensive street terror can be built. The FiST party will go on for a while! Mine is 4 years old with 40K miles and I'm still in love with it. No thoughts of ever getting rid of it.

As much as I love my car, Fords depreciate rapidly. Fiesta, even though it's an ST, is looked at as a cheap subcompact by a lot of people. Mine is almost paid off, and it's here for the long haul.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
The Fiesta IS a cheap subcompact. The ST is just a cheap hotted up Fiesta! Love mine to death but it is or was Fords cheapest car in the USA. The fact of the other Fiestas being a used car disaster it brings name down. The reason why I bought it is the price/performance value that sold me in 2014 but waited for 2016 for the bugs to get worked out. Glad I did. I too will keep mine till I can't drive!

DangerMouse

Try carvana. They offered me $12,500 for my 2016 with 26,000 miles. I think that was decent considering how bad the depreciation is on these. I ended up keeping it and throwing more mods at it. Couldn't find a new car I wanted more for the value I get from the fiesta. I'll have it paid off in a year or so and I can get a more dedicated fun car and have an awesome daily as well.

HBEcoBeaST

I'm going through the same issue. Bought a new car. FiST is starting to sit.

Unfortunately now is a crap time to sell used. Used market is priced extremely low and not many shoppers. Same reason new cars have all these incentives. Sales suck.

Realistically an unmodified fist with average ish miles (12k/year) will got for 10-12k private sale. Trade in you'll get less unless dealer works it into price.

Shift.com offered me the most at $8700 for a 2014 with 80K.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I'm going through the same issue. Bought a new car. FiST is starting to sit.

Unfortunately now is a crap time to sell used. Used market is priced extremely low and not many shoppers. Same reason new cars have all these incentives. Sales suck.

Realistically an unmodified fist with average ish miles (12k/year) will got for 10-12k private sale. Trade in you'll get less unless dealer works it into price.

Shift.com offered me the most at $8700 for a 2014 with 80K.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I paid just over 9k for mine last July with 72k miles from a dealer with a perfect maintenance history and Carfax. Resale values are low...sadly.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk