Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'16 fiesta ST in Fort Worth.

Congrats! I was just in that area this week. I wanted the white on black wheels combo, but it was impossible to find near Houston. I am satisfied with Magnetic over black wheels, though. :) Just got mine about 3 weeks ago.

OP
F
Thread Starter #7
Congrats! I was just in that area this week. I wanted the white on black wheels combo, but it was impossible to find near Houston. I am satisfied with Magnetic over black wheels, though. :) Just got mine about 3 weeks ago.
Yes the only two that I found were in Arlington and one in Purcell OK. I'm lucky to find one I wanted so close. I also love black on black but that's really a tough decision in the Texas sun.

Black would be a no go for me in Texas for sure.

Nice, I'm only a couple miles away from TMS myself in Roanoke. There should be a decent turn out of STs, the Fiesta and Focus STs park next to each other generally.

OP
F
Thread Starter #12
Welcome. Several Fiesta and Focus STs are headed to Cowtown Cars and Coffee this Saturday at Texas Motor Speedway if you want to join.

https://www.facebook.com/CowtownCarsCoffee
I guess I showed up to late. Got there at 10:30 and looks like almost everyone was cleared out. I'll wake up early for the next one lol.

I guess I showed up to late. Got there at 10:30 and looks like almost everyone was cleared out. I'll wake up early for the next one lol.
Yeah, that's pretty late. Most people start showing up around 8. Most of the ST guys were there from 8-9:30. I'm sure a lot of people start clearing out by 10. It's a monthly thing at every 3rd Saturday. There's a North Texas STs Facebook group and they have a lot more random meetups and post on there all the time if you wanted to join up. https://www.facebook.com/groups/NorthTexasSTs/ I met up with several of them and we all drove in together.