Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What role does your FiST play?

What is your FiST's role?

• Daily Driver

Votes: 66 47.8%
  • Toy

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • Mixture of Both

Votes: 64 46.4%

• Total voters

CanadianST

What role does everyone's FiST fill? Is it a sporty daily driver, toy, or a mixture of both?

Bought mine as a daily but have fallen in love to the point that I couldn't bring myself to drive it in our harsh winters and salt covered roads, so ended up buying an older car from family who were looking to upgrade. Which leaves my FiST as another summer toy..... Yes I have a problem.

Bit of both. I have a '99 Audi A4 that has been reliable and super comfortable and quattro is very capable - it has been and will remain my winter daily, so the ST is my spring/summer/fall DD and fun toy.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Daily driver.

My daily driver is an F150 and wife uses her 2013 Escape for her daily duties. We both enjoy driving the FiST...more than a "toy"...it's really a hoot, and probably shaves a fews off our "real" age!

Daily driver that might well wind up with me hanging from a harness, on it's roof, as I wonder where I #@&$'d it up.

It also carries foodstuffs on occasion. Sometimes even weekly.

My baby's very much a mixed-use weapon for me; it has to suffer through city traffic when I'm on the road for work, and gets to have some fun through the twisties or occasionally on track when the locals get together.

One day I'll buy myself an (older) RS again, which will then become the weekend toy, while the FiST continues to pile on the miles...

Mines my daily driver, and although the CDN winters get rough, she will be on the road all season long. Is anyone else excited to drift their FiST?

Mines my daily driver, and although the CDN winters get rough, she will be on the road all season long. Is anyone else excited to drift their FiST?
DD for me here in Ottawa area, can't wait to use that handbrake for more than just parking!!!!

Weekend warrior. I'm almost to the point of saying to heck with it and daily driving it. If I wear it out I'll grab the next cool car.

For me it's a 2nd vehicle for work and golf, I brought the FiST because it's a great car stock. I don't have to do anything to enjoy driving it and it's a great price.

iso100

1000 Post Club
Daily but I work from home full time so it doesn't get a ton of miles.

Like iso100, its my daily driver and I work from home. It is also the car we tow behind our motor home on a tow dolly.