Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What would you trade your FiST in for in the future?

Having just seen the Fiesta RS I would trade in a heartbeat for that. I traded in my 04' Mustang GT for my FiST. My plan is 3 years in my FiST and then trade for an S550, especially if they do a Mach 1 again.

CanadianST

I'll retract my previous statement about "something not designed yet" and replace it with "something designed long ago"

A Hakosuka Skyline. The things I'd do for that car
tumblr_kydhr6vsdu1qzbqkvo1_500_2.jpg

I would get the new Mazdaspeed3 that's rumored to go AWD and have even more power (since it'll be able to handle it with power going to all 4 wheels now). I've always wanted a MS3.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I would get the new Mazdaspeed3 that's rumored to go AWD and have even more power (since it'll be able to handle it with power going to all 4 wheels now). I've always wanted a MS3.
Just as long as it doesn't use the same AWD system as the Mazdaspeed6. The rear ends in those things were pretty notorious for blowing up lol

CanadianST

Just as long as it doesn't use the same AWD system as the Mazdaspeed6. The rear ends in those things were pretty notorious for blowing up lol
Was thinking the exact same thing lol. Coming from previously having a 6 the weak rears were constantly being complained about.

me32

1000 Post Club
Having just seen the Fiesta RS I would trade in a heartbeat for that. I traded in my 04' Mustang GT for my FiST. My plan is 3 years in my FiST and then trade for an S550, especially if they do a Mach 1 again.

I would also trade in for an RS

I've been reading this thread thinking the EXACT same thing…..'cept we just traded in our '08 MS3 for this FiST. That said, if Mazda would have had an MS3 of the newest Mazda 3, we would have bought that hands down. With the rumors of the upcoming AWD 300+ hp MS3, it'll be between that and the also rumored AWD SRT4 Dodge Dart….(wife and I LOVE the Darts!)

Why not have the best of both worlds and get both (see signature….) I love 'em both!
I do have both.
Just made it worth mentioning he did quite a leap from one end of the performance car spectrum to another.
And not to hate on OP or anything but I just find it funny how less than 2 months ago he was bragging about how he would be making 350whp (yes that's right, he said WHEEL horsepower) and how everyone should pay attention to him and blah blah blah.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I do have both.
Just made it worth mentioning he did quite a leap from one end of the performance car spectrum to another.
And not to hate on OP or anything but I just find it funny how less than 2 months ago he was bragging about how he would be making 350whp (yes that's right, he said WHEEL horsepower) and how everyone should pay attention to him and blah blah blah.
Gotta agree with you

Perry

2015 STI if I win the lottery. Love the obnoxious rear wing
If I win the lottery? Whole different question. If I win the lottery, there will be two things I do right away: (1) As the local TV station does its interview, I'll pull out a list and say, "The following people can kiss my fat, hairy a@$: . . . ." and (2) I'll buy a beautiful red 458 Ferrari Italia Speciale. I mean, I love my FiST and all, but, hey, let's get real. And I'm not gonna go for the STI, no way, no how. It's UGLY with a capital U and an accent on both syllables.