Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whats the best FMIC?

OP
H
Thread Starter #23
Im waiting for Joe and see how much his FMIC is and see how it does, vegas heat is ridiculous we need every cooling mod we can get.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
And yea.. Delta stuff, yea... I mod cars, I don't work in a lab, lol.
Ok, so you refuse to allow logic in. Noted.

I wish you the best of luck in your modifications.

To the OP. I'll be posting a bunch of data logs with visualizations shortly around OEM FMIC vs. aftermarket.

Does upgraded FMIC mess with the warranty?
Yes,,, maybe,,,, it's up to your individual dealer actually and many won't care until something goes wrong with the engine they could attribute to the intercooler. (More boost).

Yes,,, maybe,,,, it's up to your individual dealer actually and many won't care until something goes wrong with the engine they could attribute to the intercooler. (More boost).
That's a total bummer man... Ugh need stage two already >_<

OP
H
Thread Starter #29
Think of it like a game dont get caught or try to keep everything looking stock... or know someone at the dealer. [ninja]

OP
H
Thread Starter #30
Ok, so you refuse to allow logic in. Noted.

I wish you the best of luck in your modifications.

To the OP. I'll be posting a bunch of data logs with visualizations shortly around OEM FMIC vs. aftermarket.
Cant wait, hopefully the one that does the best isnt the most expensive..