Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whats a good Loud Exhaust

Turbochargers act as a muffler so you could ditch the turbo. If you want to get really loud ditch the piston engine and throw in a 3 rotor Wankel, without mufflers they are freakishly loud.

Define loud.

Do you mean...
1) I canā€™t drive through town without giving every law enforcement officer I pass whiplash loud? I have to set up a go fund me for tickets loud?

2) Noticeable, but not obnoxious when light in the throttle. Loud enough under full throttle to turn heads. Overall quiet enough to not attract unwanted attention from those with light bars- unless you are driving like you stole it.

If you are looking for option 2 I suggest a Thermal R&D.

OP
D
Thread Starter #11
Define loud.

Do you mean...
1) I canā€™t drive through town without giving every law enforcement officer I pass whiplash loud? I have to set up a go fund me for tickets loud?

2) Noticeable, but not obnoxious when light in the throttle. Loud enough under full throttle to turn heads. Overall quiet enough to not attract unwanted attention from those with light bars- unless you are driving like you stole it.

If you are looking for option 2 I suggest a Thermal R&D.
Ya i like the way the thermal sounds but it seems to idol pretty quiet in the videos ive watched. I dont want to get pulled over and not be able to drive. But something that has a deep idol sound and is loud when you get on it

Brianmc27

Ya i like the way the thermal sounds but it seems to idol pretty quiet in the videos ive watched. I dont want to get pulled over and not be able to drive. But something that has a deep idol sound and is loud when you get on it
This is the reason Iā€™m not sold on the Thermal, I want something more raucous at idle.

Iā€™m looking at the Flowmaster, for what itā€™s worth.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
The cp-e can be loud for sure without the resonator. The idle is still decently quiet. I might remove my resonator here soon and make another vid.

OP
D
Thread Starter #18
The cp-e can be loud for sure without the resonator. The idle is still decently quiet. I might remove my resonator here soon and make another vid.
Ya im considering that set up with the resonator delete. Its just really expensive compared to other set ups and im not sure its worth it

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Ya im considering that set up with the resonator delete. Its just really expensive compared to other set ups and im not sure its worth it
I picked mine up used. I paid 500 with the optional resonator delete pipe. Might just have to cruise the for sale section. Also even with the resonator delete pipe in, there is a hamoltz chamber built into the tail. It hides up under the bumper. It still sound better than normal straight pipe. I'll get a pic of it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk