Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whats the trick to resetting the oil life?

I tried holding the brake and gas, then pressing the start button. Start button, then pedals. Everything simultaneously, but nothing. I can't get a single blip from the car.

As I understand it, there is no way to reset the oil life until the light turns on. I just plan on resetting it whenever the light homes on and keeping track of oil changes myself. Dealers cannot even reset the oil life until the light comes on, so the oil life system is completely worthless.

OP
C
Thread Starter #3
As I understand it, there is no way to reset the oil life until the light turns on. I just plan on resetting it whenever the light homes on and keeping track of oil changes myself. Dealers cannot even reset the oil life until the light comes on, so the oil life system is completely worthless.
Well if that is true, that sucks. This thread is a reminder of when I changed my oil then at 4800kms.

me32

1000 Post Club
I had the dealership do a tsb for me. Now it just doesnt come on. Fine with me i dont need it.