Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whats up? From AK!

Hey guys. I have a 2014 Ingot Silver Fiesta ST w/ Nav & Moonroof for about a year now. Picked the car up with 33 miles on the odo. 12k miles as it sits of now.

Little info about myself:
I'm 20, my past cars was a 95 F-150, & 1989 civic wagovan. The truck was my first vehicle. Drove it for a year or two until I picked up the wagon. I didn't do any performance mods for the wagon but I did make the car look nice from the outside. Sold it to some punk kid who later texted me a couple of days later telling me we sold him a shit car because the clutch went out. When we let him on a test drive he drove the car like how I would never drive it. The car was a cruiser in the slow lane. Not to be raced with. Anyways so theres that.

My thoughts and feelings for the Fiesta:
I love it, well until a couple of months ago I had a "buyers remorse" type deal. I wanted the new mustang. Not an ecoboost, but a GT. Ordered it the way I wanted and long story short the deal didn't fall through. They gave me a very good deal for the car (dealer was barely making money off it if they were to sell it to me) But realized that in the long run it wasn't worth it. I made a grown up move and settled with the Fiesta. Which I honestly fell in love with again :).

Anyhow, glad to be here!