Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Who did you take to Gapplebees Today?

the duke

A rolling coal dodge ram (early 2000s model 2500). His tail pipe was at my driver side window level pointed right at it lol. He blasted the car behind me lmao. Cops pulled him over a few miles down the road😂😂😂.
They used Cummins engine.
Fuck Cummins. (Obligatory used to make parts for them disclaimer)

This weekends kill list: (on the daily map, 95oct (93 in reality))
CBR400
Stage 3 Polo GTI 6
Boosted E46
Boosted S14 Zenki
Stage 2+ ST250 on custom race map
Modded A45 amg
Nissan Sentra/200STi (not sure exactly)
Chevrolet Spark LOL made 109kw , surprising for that little thing

Edit: this hybrid turbo is a killer, it surprises me everytime… also set my brand new EBC yellow stuff on fire 😂

It finally happened, I have always been curious about how much Dizzy tunes change our FiST and how it matches up to our bigger bean versions, the FoST.

I went back to Dizzy 91 stage 1( i know i know, "what you're not fbo??) after running E30 for a while and BEHOLD.. a FoST rolls up next to me with his girl in passenger already with her phone up to record, ready to dig at the light.
I hear him prepping and revving then the Light went green and I took OFF.
by the time I hit 4th, i look up and noticed he's 3 car lengths behind me and im still pulling. Unfortunately I had to make a turn at the next light because I wanted that video.

TBF I think my tires made all the difference paired with the tune.
im pretty sure the other guy was completely stock on some All-Seasons and some window stickers.
But you still can't deny that Gapplebees taste pretty darn good.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
It finally happened, I have always been curious about how much Dizzy tunes change our FiST and how it matches up to our bigger bean versions, the FoST.

I went back to Dizzy 91 stage 1( i know i know, "what you're not fbo??) after running E30 for a while and BEHOLD.. a FoST rolls up next to me with his girl in passenger already with her phone up to record, ready to dig at the light.
I hear him prepping and revving then the Light went green and I took OFF.
by the time I hit 4th, i look up and noticed he's 3 car lengths behind me and im still pulling. Unfortunately I had to make a turn at the next light because I wanted that video.

TBF I think my tires made all the difference paired with the tune.
im pretty sure the other guy was completely stock on some All-Seasons and some window stickers.
But you still can't deny that Gapplebees taste pretty darn good.
Tastes even better when it’s a FoST haha

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Tastes even better when it’s a FoST haha
Ya a couple months back I got on the 134 at like 1:10 in the morning and zipped past a FoST he punched and caught up alongside me and it was on. I just nailed it in 4th :ROFLMAO: hit the rev limiter and shifted. He was like 4 car lengths behind me and did not bother trying to catch up again. I won’t even say my speed as I did not look till after I shifted. Ya pretty much took him to Gapplebee‘s I actually mentioned it in another post on the forum here but figured why not post it here. I have given higher hp car runs though than FoST’s .

Last edited:

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Ya a couple months back I got on the 134 at like 1:10 in the morning and zipped past a FoST he punched and caught up alongside me and it was on. I just nailed it in 4th :ROFLMAO: hit the rev limiter and shifted. He was like 4 car lengths behind me and did not bother trying to catch up again. I won’t even say my speed as I did not look till after I shifted. Ya pretty much took him to Gapplebee‘s I actually mentioned it in another post on the forum here but figured why not post it here. I have given higher hp car runs though than FoST’s .
Oh no doubt. If nothing else, the look on peoples face when the fiesta goes like it does is worth keeping the car for.

Zormecteon

At the bottom of the bridge in town, (uphill climb) I was right beside a FoST. I don't think he noticed me. The light changed and I took off. He didn't seem to be going, so I let off--no point going if he wasn't---.. BUT then he hit it. He pulled me by half a car, before I realized it and got back on it. We stayed that way, him a half a car ahead until for safety reasons I backed out. The only gap I got was out of the hole, but it still showed me that I could keep up (for a short time anyway) with a FoST. I know that in a longer run, they have more power but still fun.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I had fun coming back fro playing golf one day. A nearly new Mustang was coming out of the road opposite me and I knew he's try something. I pulled out and turned left while he turned right. It's uphill for about half a mile and it was on! He managed to pull alongside and backed off before the very long slight right hand corner but I kept in it. He gave up. When we got to the bottom of the hill at the light, he pulled up alongside me and said after he'd seen my license plate, "It is fast, isn't it?" I just smiled and drove off! Some people don't know when not to take on a FiST!

Haven't had many cars to have fun against lately. Took down a kid a peg or 2 with an older BMW 3series...so old it was a 4spd automatic lol. I didn't even have to really push my FiST all that hard knowing it was an unfare battle but.... From 0mph to the speed limit of 45mph he was gone in the rear view and a TRD Camry has some how joined the fray. Gotta show some respect to that Camry that thing caught up quick and out of nowhere.

Is the stock turbo sounds difference than the S280? I swear I feel like everyone knows what I have under the hood when rolling by. Everyone wants to run with me when I was on my stock turbo but no one bother me and even slow down now. My neighbor with the GT said that my car sound different LOL.