Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Who did you take to Gapplebees Today?

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
With a bigger turbo you can take a type R no problem, in a straight line. On track maybe different story but I’m not sure.
Type R is probably one of the fastest if not THE fastest fwd platform on track. I believe you can fit 275 (or bigger) square on them.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
With a bigger turbo you can take a type R no problem, in a straight line. On track maybe different story but I’m not sure.
We didn’t get to line up, but I was halfway through fifth and he reeled me in pretty steady. Glad I switched back to step colders, barely had any corrections and I was on the boost pretty hard.

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #67
Went Neck and Neck with a 2019 Mercedes C Amg C43... No matter how fast he wanted to go i was door to door with Dude. i need to start carrying the GoPro for this stuff.It was Funny and i was laughing hysterically at him in the FiST.

5966GLALO9c1q.gif

Intuit

3000 Post Club
I race stop lights and have managed to gap quite a few. You know the type... the ones that change right in front of you... one after another after another down a main road just to watch a tiny bit of cross-traffic pass through. But to be forthright, I really avoid participating in "who's the craziest contest"... I mean street racing...

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #69
I race stop lights and have managed to gap quite a few. You know the type... the ones that change right in front of you... one after another after another down a main road just to watch a tiny bit of cross-traffic pass through. But to be forthright, I really avoid participating in "who's the craziest contest"... I mean street racing...
Gross...Roll racing...save the input shaft

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Bah, it can handle it. 👍 (stock)
Besides, you get the opportunity to "reprogram" or influence the timing of the lights in the process. (and possibly not have to deal with that asinine nonsense next time through)
I should've said "*TRY* to avoid". Last time I was weak and participated in a crazy contest I hit 136 in a 55... so nope... not again... I'm putting my foot down... I mean I'm picking it up... and actually that was a right-wrist problem...
Anyway, I'll shutup now... back to the regular topic.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Even with him until then? I always felt like the stock turbo fell on its face midway through 3rd
He rode my ass a good part of the way, I’m sure he was feathering the throttle, I chalk that up as a loss.

Zormecteon

No gapping a red mazdaspeed 3 this morning. My car felt like it hit a wall at 120 in 5th.
You picked a fight with a car that has over 50 hp more.. I've said it before and I'll say it again, ...

Know your opposition.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Do you know if the one you tangled with was modded (BT or otherwise) or not?
Maybe tuned at the most, I didn’t see or hear any mods, but they make more HP even on stock tune and they are great highway rollers.

He was chilling behind me on the local roads, fell behind for a while after we got on the highway, but as I merged onto the tollway I saw him him coming up fast so I punched it.

Erick_V

Maybe tuned at the most, I didn’t see or hear any mods, but they make more HP even on stock tune and they are great highway rollers.

He was chilling behind me on the local roads, fell behind for a while after we got on the highway, but as I merged onto the tollway I saw him him coming up fast so I punched it.
Also came from a MS3. Raced a Gen2 this morning. Had an exhaust, big front mount and was coming onto the highway from where I normally fill up with E30. You can guess how that went lol

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Also came from a MS3. Raced a Gen2 this morning. Had an exhaust, big front mount and was coming onto the highway from where I normally fill up with E30. You can guess how that went lol
Kudos to anyone still running them, I spent so much time wrenching on mine to keep it on the road I wouldn’t consider going back. FIST has been a very reliable car for me. I’ll still give them the their respect when I see them on the road.