Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Who wants Titanium intercooler Pipes?

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Eye candy more than performance mod, they do not flow that well, more power or weight to loose elsewhere for the price;)

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
I've seen these a few months ago. I picked up their exhaust manifold for a killer price but I wouldn't pay that for intercooler pipes

I'd like a Titanium exhaust, but I don't really see that happening since virtually nobody in this community would spring for it. Tomei doesn't make any parts for US cars....

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
There are dozens if not hundreds of ways to make a car faster than spending nuts money on a ti exhaust. If you have a big bucks build on a super car or all out race car and allowed to save some weight with a ti exhaust it might make some sense but on a FiST it likely never would.

I say this as somebody that has been taking weight out of cars for 47+ years and made hundreds of threads and thousands of posts about it and built the lowest weight know full suspension mountain bike known in the world 15 years ago, 20.4lbs and built to race not just "scale queen" like some cars are "dyno queens"