Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Will be soon fist owner

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
You might already have a RMM, too, then.

well sadly i looked and its still the stock rmm 😫 but thats ok i still have plenty on my list to do hehehe that just means i can keep the rmm on the list
Someone commented at some point that if the stock rmm is properly torqued there shouldn’t be any slamming. Idk but you may want to give it a rip

OP
zumakid70cc
Thread Starter #29
Someone commented at some point that if the stock rmm is properly torqued there shouldn’t be any slamming. Idk but you may want to give it a rip
ill still upgrade it just not right away besides I need to figure out my list. im thinking accsessport v3 with a 93 tune a good cold air intake and mrpb exhaust for right now maybe later do a hybrid turbo oh and deff upgraded intercooler btw what would yall recommend for the intake and intercooler

ill still upgrade it just not right away besides I need to figure out my list. im thinking accsessport v3 with a 93 tune a good cold air intake and mrpb exhaust for right now maybe later do a hybrid turbo oh and deff upgraded intercooler btw what would yall recommend for the intake and intercooler
You just opened up a can of wiggly worms my friend

OP
zumakid70cc
Thread Starter #36
what i was thinking about which as far as im concerned is the best bang for buck type of deal is the cobb power pack stage 1 with the rmm cobb cai and the acsessport v3 for 950 but or i could build my own then id just get an airfilter but idk bout that.

For $550 you can get an AP with a flash tune from Stratified Automotive Controls. I wouldn’t worry about the intake until a turbo upgrade.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Whoever said that must be in Denver or the Emerald triangle in Cali.....Higher than the price of the Bullet rain that was supposed to happen also in Cali. I Couldn't spell Cali with a K as it reminds me of my Ex- god dam was she Hotter than the sun.....But as depressed as the dark side of the moon.