Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Would you trade your fist in?

I wouldn't want to daily a Mustang. I haven't had enough seat time in a 2015 to say for sure, but the blind spots are stupid in the 2008 Mustang company car we have. Blind spot isn't anything amazing in the Fiesta, but it's better than a lot of cars right now.

If I wanted an Ecoboost Mustang I would have gotten one instead of my Fiesta ST. But for a car purchase I'd rather do my research and get what I want the first time around rather than just buy what I want in the moment and keep trading in brand new cars like so many people seem to be doing lately...

It comes down to what you want in a car whether you'd prefer the Mustang over the Fiesta.

Never. If I won the lottery, I would maybe get another vehicle. Love this little thing too much.

Would I trade in my Fiesta ST? I mentioned it once to a couple friends, Dad, and Brother..... They just stared at me waiting for the punchline. My friend was like never in a million years would I think you'd part with it. Which is saying something, because he's personaly seen me go through about 10 cars. Spoiler, I'v had somewhere between 15-20. Fist is by far the most grin inspiring.

I traded a '15 GT, Comp Orange with Performance Package, for my FiST. Do I miss it? Yeah. Is the FiST a better fit for my current job location and maintaining a separate household away from my wife? Yes it is. And it is still a blast to drive, and looks pretty cool. So I am pretty happy overall, other than the Pittsburgh to Melbourne FL commute to visit home.

I wouldn't trade my FiST for any other Ecoboost Ford.

The Ecoboost Mustang is a "what's wrong with this picture" car, just as the SVO was. Yes I know the current Ecoboost is better than the '85 - '86 turbo and sorry if I offended anyone. I would have a V6 Mustang over an Ecoboost but they don't offer any Premium package on the V6.

2 years 30k miles in, I wouldn't trade this car in for ANYTHING under $40k. Perhaps an M3, GTR, Corvette, Camaro SS, or mustang GT. Other than that I freakin love this car (Tune+ tune will change your life)!!!

Having been able to test drive an EcoBoost Mustang at the EB challenge last summer, definitely not. Yes it's a nice car, but pushing it on that little auto-x track they set up, the FiST is definitely miles ahead in terms of enjoyment. The Mustang on the stock suspension is walloy, and floaty, not nearly as tight, quick, and nimble as the FiST. Plus it's a HUGE car, at least to me. My FiST is only the third car I've ever owned, but like my old Passat, I plan to keep it for at least 10 years and I don't see myself getting tired of it at any point.