Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wrench Light on my Gauge Cluster

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
OK, THANKS!

At least this seems to be consistent among all FiSTs. :)
Yes its the first oil change as per the manual. What is appearing though is that custom tunes don't have the problem resetting it (mp215, and others) only the ots have issues. More data is required for this to be proven. I'm just happy everyone can find what it is now. Bloody manual is useless for this one.

Yes its the first oil change as per the manual. What is appearing though is that custom tunes don't have the problem resetting it (mp215, and others) only the ots have issues. More data is required for this to be proven. I'm just happy everyone can find what it is now. Bloody manual is useless for this one.
I reset mine fine. I'm using a Cobb Stg 1 tune. Was about 2k ago, so I don't remember the procedure.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Is the Stratified flash tune considered a 'custom' tune, or an OTS tune?? [dunno]

Had the same experience earlier, power train on loose lottle power, turn off engine, started n run , but check engine on this time, reached ofis worked gor 8 hours, abt to go home but car wont start, help please,, thank you

I was able to start engine, thank ypu on ur advises, bow patked at home , powertrain went on earlier, nay be recurring, wats the permanent solution? Help and thanks

Apparently the 2014s don't have the oil life monitoring at all or it really works well(?). I have ~25,000 miles on mine and I've never seen the wrench light come on. I change the oil at 5,000 mile intervals.

Am back . Sorry to keep hearing from me, remember that i was able to bring home my fiesta, parked it overnight, now i just tried it, engine wont start. Tried the pressing and depressing solution wont work as well, please help

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Did you try plugging in an OBD2 code reader, or using a Cobb AP V3 (IF you own one) to see if any DTCs show up??

Am back . Sorry to keep hearing from me, remember that i was able to bring home my fiesta, parked it overnight, now i just tried it, engine wont start. Tried the pressing and depressing solution wont work as well, please help
Is your wench light on, or is it the check engine light? This thread is pretty much for the wench light corresponding to the oil life monitor. You'd be much better off starting your own thread with your problems, it would at least get more attention.