Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTH is DHM doing today?!?!

Trader history for DHM (0)

chi

Fine HiJinx, but only since you said so...

Russ, payment sent! Let's set an install date for the DP and FMIC/race tube!

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #170
Yes! Finally some made one! I've been asking Livernois to make since they do for the 3.5, glad you stepped up! Time for some forged rotating assembly, head work, Kevlar timing belt, compounds and 750hp!! Woo-hoo!
This is a 2.0 liter Ecoboost. I take delivery on our 1.6l parts soon.

Russ

Either way, bigger numbers are sure to follow! After seeing the photo I purchased a spare engine 1.6T with auto from a Fusion...

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #179
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447437420.238017.jpg

[emoji50][emoji50][emoji50][emoji50]

So many have asked for this well here it is!! 400whp Catted recirc downpipe for our turbo kits! Price is $945. We use one of the best quality cats on the market! DHM did not want to do this because of the longevity of most cheaper cats but after digging this is what we came up with!

Russ

[emoji50][emoji50][emoji50][emoji50]

So many have asked for this well here it is!! 400whp Catted recirc downpipe for our turbo kits! Price is $945. We use one of the best quality cats on the market! DHM did not want to do this because of the longevity of most cheaper cats but after digging this is what we came up with!

Russ

Looks great, but damn $$$