Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Group Buy: Euro Headlight DRL Wiring Harness Kit

Trader history for VirtualRonin (1)

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #43
Nice work. Add me to the list Ford OEM Euro.
Unfortunately this group buy list is full and I've already made the parts order so I won't be able to make any extra kits at this time.

I'll probably do another group buy in the near future so I could get you on the next one if you're still interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #44
Harness building is in process this week; I plan to have them all ready to ship out this Friday. I'll give another status update Friday morning. Thanks!

Harness building is in process this week; I plan to have them all ready to ship out this Friday. I'll give another status update Friday morning. Thanks!

Awesome, I'm excited! Thanks for the updates.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #51
All 12 harness kits are ready to ship!

Please PM me with your PayPal info when you are ready and I'll send you a money request for $65.

Once payment is received I'll get your kit shipped out and PM you with tracking.

Thanks!

Maaaaannn I was ecstatic when I found out my FiST didn't have DRL. Y'all trying to ADD DRL?

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #58
Maaaaannn I was ecstatic when I found out my FiST didn't have DRL. Y'all trying to ADD DRL?
Not adding a DRL; just enabling the full functionality of the the DRL that is already built into the Euro headlights

koozy

3000 Post Club
I want DRL, as it is I turn on my headlights day or night because of no DRL's currently so I welcome this built in feature being utilized with the harness [twothumb]