Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mud flaps

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I think the Ford ones are for the regular Fiesta with no side moulding/skirts. Unless of course they're newly released, any links?
The molded refered to i believe are:
Ford list these Front: Ford Part No: BE8Z-16A550-AC Back: Ford Part No: 8A6Z-16A550-Ahttp://www.amazon.com/Ford-Fiesta-Moulded-Splash-Guard/dp/B00CBWO7UY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1424816275&sr=8-2&keywords=8A6Z-16A550-A

But I'm not sure they actually contour the ST package. I would not mind modifying them but @ the price they are I would rather buy the cheapies on ebay that are $20 for all 4 to try before I try $60 a pair.
In that thread it was mentioned as doubtful they would work but i really do want to find a molded type solution.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
The Ford site says the fronts will not fit the ST.......does not say the rear will not fit on the ST. The Ford flat should fit the front but requires drilling. Just wondering before I waste time and bucks!

The molded refered to i believe are:

In that thread it was mentioned as doubtful they would work but i really do want to find a molded type solution.
Searching those nos. through Quirkparts and both came up as compatible with the ST. I'm just not willing to take a chance as they could just be listed by mistake. I want molded ones too.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I hear ya. Once I get my vehicle i will see if my local dealer is willing to get them to try and if they do not fit they keep them for their own Fiesta base class.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
And the Mountune exhaust :S
I think the Mountune exhaust is not on Fords list to rush to market and I believe Mountune would want to market it through Ford before releasing it. Ford Racing probably has a ton of the Ford Racing Systems in stock and who knows what their relationship is with Borla. They seem to be discounting them now. If under $750 is a "deal"?

I think the Mountune exhaust is not on Fords list to rush to market and I believe Mountune would want to market it through Ford before releasing it. Ford Racing probably has a ton of the Ford Racing Systems in stock and who knows what their relationship is with Borla. They seem to be discounting them now. If under $750 is a "deal"?
March 22nd for Mountune exhaust. Unless they backpedal again...

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Maybe the $750 is Fords attempt to sell them before then Mountune comes out......who knows. March 22 sounds good to me!

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I just receive another email from Rally Armor and they confirmed they are flexible urethane (because I asked) and will be released shortly whatever that means...

hey guys, I talked with John at Rokblokz and talked him in to getting a discount for everyone who has been waiting forever for rally armor.

I've been super happy with my Rokblokz flaps and highly recommend them. If you are interested...
enter the code "FIESTANOW" to get a 15% discount.

here is the page for Fiesta mud flaps:
http://rokblokz.com/ford-fiesta-st-13-14.html

(my car is the pretty black one in the photos :)