Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mud flaps

Etyrnus

hey guys, I talked with John at Rokblokz and talked him in to getting a discount for everyone who has been waiting forever for rally armor.

I've been super happy with my Rokblokz flaps and highly recommend them. If you are interested...
enter the code "FIESTANOW" to get a 15% discount.

here is the page for Fiesta mud flaps:
http://rokblokz.com/ford-fiesta-st-13-14.html

(my car is the pretty black one in the photos :)
Any word on how long that code is good for? I may need to wait until next payday...

Chris G

I like how I just ordered my RokBlokz 3 days ago. Oops! Hoping I can get these things relatively flush up front so it doesn't drive me insane.

Just ordered a set of these using the discount, thanks man! Gonna use that saved cash for gas woohoo

Ordered a set. The discount pushed me over the edge from thinking about it to whipping out the wallet. Many thanks [MENTION=746]parker[/MENTION] for negotiating the coupon code.

no worries. you'll love em. here is the video I made for the install, super easy and they'll look great.

[video=youtube;DJ2o9hhUKjk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ2o9hhUKjk[/video]

Etyrnus

Sigh...property taxes due on my car (thank you NC...not)...gonna have to hope for another sale in a couple of months.

I put the Rokblokz on mine and am very happy. I would grab these while they are on sale![thumb]

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Modified my RokBlokz to allow the dirt to actually escape / pass over the mud flap instead of being trapped behind it. The small rocks would get kicked up and then lodge behind the flap between it and the body. I grabbed the OLFA and went to work - trimmed out the spot where it would catch, also tripped off the inner wheel well liner a bit.

I also noticed that the mud flaps were being pushed out by the rocks and a gap developed - grabbing a large grommet and trimming out 1/8 of the circle I was able to push it in behind the flap and straighten it out. Happy with the results and the improved look.

I got rokblokz and did what @shoulbeasy did above thanks it helps a lot with gap also saw a mazdaspeed hatch on freeway other day with expensive rally armor flaps blowing in the wind like a Simi trucks glad I got rokblokz also like the way rokblokz corners are shaped better

I would also add that the two small inserts for the front holes u drill suck ass they gave me one extra large insert which I used for one of the front drilled holes and it works way better they should only send large inserts the small one isn't lower profile so I don't see a need for small ones as they tend to back themselves out and don't anchor for shit

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
I got rokblokz and did what @shoulbeasy did above thanks it helps a lot with gap also saw a mazdaspeed hatch on freeway other day with expensive rally armor flaps blowing in the wind like a Simi trucks glad I got rokblokz also like the way rokblokz corners are shaped better
I was passed by a nice STI and noticed the same - the flaps were flappin'!