Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone with Rokblokz mud flaps??

Hi all,

I've just bought an MK7 St and it came with a set if RB mudflaps.

However they seem quite short even for my lowered ST. I've been told they are the original flaps but have no reference.

Does anyone have a set the could give me a length measure on? From the top to the bottom of the fronts?

I'm wondering f if they are the right flaps....

OP
D
Thread Starter #4
Im lowered and these are the original.
i dont have measurements but you can kind of gauge where the RB letters meet the rear bumper. The shorter ones will be closer

View attachment 48503
Thanks man, any chance you could slap a tape measure on it and get me a length?

Otherwise if easier, just measure the width with accuracy and I can scale the length off their images... would be a massive help if you could?

They look awesome on your car

OP
D
Thread Starter #5
I'm sure someone will chime in with dimensions.

I went to the website hoping they would have the dimensions listed, but I did not see any. There is a short version available, though; which is one inch shorter than regulars.

https://rokblokz.com/collections/ford-rally-mud-flaps/products/ford-fiesta-st-rally-mud-flaps
Thanks man, yeah the short are either 1 or 1.5" shorter (seems to change pending on the source)