Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I cut though 95% or so of the axle flange the rear knuckles bolt to and spent many hours tweaking the alignment to zero toe and -2.0 camber, just on one side of the car so far, second side with take 1/4th the time now that I have it figured out.

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today?

Who did you order from? Mine is coming from Horsepower Direct. Should have been shipped already.

How do you like the sound?

Any chance of recording a video clip?
Sound is good. Pretty loud in the car. Hoping to get some db readings this weekend in and out of the car.

I also ordered HPD, mine got drop shipped to me direct from MBRP. Which kit did you order?

One **************************************************ty clip on my iPhone. Hoping to get some in and out car with my GoPro this weekend.

Edit: tried to upload video, keep getting an error.

iso100

1000 Post Club
Sound is good. Pretty loud in the car. Hoping to get some db readings this weekend in and out of the car.

I also ordered HPD, mine got drop shipped to me direct from MBRP. Which kit did you order?
I ordered the 409. I was told the systems had to go to HPD before being sent to me.

Where do you live?

I ordered the 409. I was told the systems had to go to HPD before being sent to me.

Where do you live?
Canada. If you're in the States, then yes. HPD first, then to the consumer. Canadian shipments were drop shipped to get us free shipping. Otherwise it was going to be $100+ for shipping, the risk of having to pay brokerage fees, etc.

iso100

1000 Post Club
Sweet. I was about to get worried. I guess it will take a few days for them to reship.

Let me know how it sounds after it gets seasoned with carbon deposits.

iso100

1000 Post Club
I 3D modeled my own factory airbox mount nipples so my new heat shield will use the factory shock mounts. It was actually a bit of a pain in the ass to model these things.

My friend will print them out on his 3D printer. The hole in top is set up for a #8 machine screw.

I won't be able to 3D model the shield so my next step there is to do a cardboard mockup that will be transferred to the ABS sheet for cutting and bending.

Build thread is here:
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/2442-Custom-Cold-(-)-Air-Intake-Build/

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Just decided I'm going catless. Catted 2JR up for sale soon. Still waiting on 2Js EFR kit...

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Just decided I'm going catless. Catted 2JR up for sale soon. Still waiting on 2Js EFR kit...
SO you talked to Joe ? did you happen to pick his brain on his EFR kit ?? or anything else he has in the pipe ??

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
SO you talked to Joe ? did you happen to pick his brain on his EFR kit ?? or anything else he has in the pipe ??
Nah... Should I have before I ordered? I decided to go catless because of a small conversation I had with Randy. I'd been on the fence about it, so I had gone catted due to the MPGs. But screw it; a tank of gas is only like $40 and I fill up every 7-9 days.

iso100

1000 Post Club
Built my cardboard template for the heat shield on my custom CAI setup. Then transferred and cut the 5mm ABS sheet. Tomorrow I get to do the bends.

Also, I hate working with ABS.

I installed my ultraguage

Since I don't have an access port, this is the next best thing.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Since I do have the AccessPORT, I loaded the economy tune to see what all the hype is about. All I can say is WOW, 5 psi is so little!

I'm going to run it for a couple of days or so just to see what happens to my mileage. I think it's cool to have options and if anything it will give you a greater appreciation for 'normal' boost levels.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Light day today.

-Ordered ARP wheel studs
-11" Wilwood GT rear rotors came in, test fit them on the rotor hats, caliper fitment, very tight but going to work with my 15" track wheels
-Packed up the none GT 10.75" rotors to return to the BBK company
-Took the rear BBK aluminum rotor hats to a machine shop to have them made .3" thinner, going to pick them up in a few minutes.
-Brought back a nice chunk of 6061 aluminum as a reference for the caliper mounts I am going to design tomorrow.
-Checked the shipping status on the modified stock turbo, hope to see it tomorrow
-Went to hardware store and picked up some springs to twist over the parking brake cables that will keep the pads from rubbing the rotors when not using the PB
-Looked at parts for ideas on the PB cable to caliper mount I need to design for the 4 piston Wilwood calipers with built in PM arms.
-Spent a couple of hours looking for 15" ultra performance all season tires as considering selling my never mounted 17" wheels and Michelin A/S3 and going to just 15s for street and track, same wheels for both, 15x9, 13lb, roll formed.......
-Met a fellow ST owner, first one I have seen on the road, he came to my place and checked out my build, that was great fun:)

I guess I did quite a bit of ST stuff, more than I realized, it was a great day:)

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Light day today.

-Ordered ARP wheel studs
-11" Wilwood GT rear rotors came in, test fit them on the rotor hats, caliper fitment, very tight but going to work with my 15" track wheels
-Packed up the none GT 10.75" rotors to return to the BBK company
-Took the rear BBK aluminum rotor hats to a machine shop to have them made .3" thinner, going to pick them up in a few minutes.
-Brought back a nice chunk of 6061 aluminum as a reference for the caliper mounts I am going to design tomorrow.
-Checked the shipping status on the modified stock turbo, hope to see it tomorrow
-Went to hardware store and picked up some springs to twist over the parking brake cables that will keep the pads from rubbing the rotors when not using the PB
-Looked at parts for ideas on the PB cable to caliper mount I need to design for the 4 piston Wilwood calipers with built in PM arms.
-Spent a couple of hours looking for 15" ultra performance all season tires as considering selling my never mounted 17" wheels and Michelin A/S3 and going to just 15s for street and track, same wheels for both, 15x9, 13lb, roll formed.......
-Met a fellow ST owner, first one I have seen on the road, he came to my place and checked out my build, that was great fun:)

I guess I did quite a bit of ST stuff, more than I realized, it was a great day:)
When are you ever going to drive it?

iso100

1000 Post Club
Iso100
You can ship me the template when your done (card board one), lol.
Sure. Are you running a silicone induction hose and MAF adapter? Mine is set up for a huge K&N filter (4x6x5" long) pointing straight down.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Sure. Are you running a silicone induction hose and MAF adapter? Mine is set up for a huge K&N filter (4x6x5" long) pointing straight down.
I was just joking :) but I'm sure someone on here may want to use it. My plan is still to build my own 2J race intake, but I have to wait for other things to "develop" first. Don't want to put the wagon before the mule :)

I do really want to see your setup, 2J has warned me that his race intake is wicked loud, lol.