Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Masons 2015 black st

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #21
Anyone have problems running without a front plate? If so what are your solutions to a easily removed plate

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #22
Did some lighting mods today.
I got LED license plate lights, and Kensun HID kit for the fogs.

License plate lights were easy.
Take a small flat head screw driver, push the tab over and pull out, pull the bulb and put the LED bulb in and it snaps back in place. Easy.

Before
after

Fog lights were a little tougher.
Remove the two screws- front and rear of the light- there is a Phillips plastic Rivet that must be removed, I found if you slid the housing back towards the windshield the rear clip would come up then just lift and set to the side.
Reach down and turn the bulb and pull it out. Then- connect the plugs from the ballast to the lights, put the bulb in the housing in the same way it was before- direction the L connector is pointing out- then take the last plug and plug into the plug coming from the car. Easy- now to mounting, I I removed a screw, not really sure what it's for- I didn't look too far, and then out the ballast mount on and put the screw through the bracket and tightened back up.

Worked out nice, reinstall the headlights and you're on your way.

Here is the brightness difference- but then again it wasn't aligned right.

fogs only
fogs and lb

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #23
Step two for lighting were headlights.
I bought a set of xenon depot's Led kit for the fiesta st.
Install was about as easy as can be.
You remove the headlights again- 2 screws and a pop rivet-
You remove the rubber dust cover off the rear most part of the headlight housing.
Unplug the light then turn the bulb and lift it out.
Put the led light in plug to the harness, and then spread the aluminum "shroud" around the housing.
Put the dust shield back on and put the housing back in place. Done- took me about 10 minutes for both sides.

Here is the difference in color.
both without fogs on

just LEDs

Lighting mods are almost done- once I get my tint, I'll need led reverse lights.

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #26
Just driving around after I got them I love them. The color is perfect and lights the streets well. It cleans the look of the car up and makes it look more aggressive so I can't complain, I couldn't be happier.
Install is a breeze as well

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #28
I did not have to. The fogs I did. If the connector is pointing the same way out if the housings, it matches up to stock, it will go in 4 total ways

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #30
Hey guys, what is a good catch can for the fiesta, can it be a breather type or does it have to be sealed? I'm looking to find one for 100 or less which I've heard agp and mdx are some, there are also some used/new moroso on eBay for about 80 bucks

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #31
We got updates- 1650 miles
New rim color

Plastic dip vintage gold-
5 coats of black

4 coats of vi

4 coats vintage gold

1 coat gloss
It turned out pretty good, I was hoping a tad darker in color but I'm still happy with it.

Went to a car show with some buddies today and we had a great turn out for our local ST group. 5 fiestas and 2 focus-

My friend eric- stage 3 fiesta- someday...

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Great job on the wheels.

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #33
Thank you!
Well the next upgrade will be Wing risers, I'll start drawing them in sketch up and try getting them 3d printed ASAP, I may end up just making them out of some aluminum blocks, but mock up first with 3d
After/during I hope to be installing a catch can. Hoping to stop carbon build up on the valves early with a good quality oil and this catch can.

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #35
What a great weekend!
Yesterday went on my first cruise with St.louis ST enthusiasts. Great roads, nice people, nice cars, really can't complain about a single thing. 12 cars made a great train. I brought the girlfriend along and now she is ready for the next one. Here's some pictures:

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #38
Eric has a fmic from panda. Contact Chris If you're inTerested.
Thank you as well.