Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bad Seller/Poor Communication

Trader history for jaysinstrife (0)

I'm going to call the store and report that employee for being involved in theft. With 850, and the 750 I paid, plus the countless 100, that is felony territory. Im sure that dude will give the kid up as soon as he gets approached, not to mention lose his job probably.
You have my full support! It's not just a felony its across state line, multiple state lines that's a federal offense....

OP
J
Thread Starter #22
At this point that shipment is en route, and his brother isn't going to have a job when I get off the phone.

OP
J
Thread Starter #23
[MENTION=1664]Butterybunz[/MENTION] can you PM that tracking number? I spoke to the manager at that store and he wants to investigate.

OP
J
Thread Starter #25
Already sent off to the UPS store. If anyone knows of how or who to contact to make this a federal matter.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Good thing you guys have an address if this guy doesn't follow through you can sue his brother for aiding and abetting in mail and wire fraud.

Take a video that shows the entire unboxing of the shipment, beginning to end. May be useful as evidence against him.

OP
J
Thread Starter #28
My PayPal dispute has been escalated to a claim. I do believe this thread is more than enough evidence. However, I'm not going to stop at just getting my money back. I'm going to look into this and further move to prosecute. Sorry this happened everyone.

OP
J
Thread Starter #29
I have just filed a complaint with the FBIs Internet Crime Division. Let's see what happens! Everyone please keep records showing purchases and have them handy. Not sure how this will work since we are all under "fake names"/handles here on a message board.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
This definitely sucks for a lot of people but I wasn't surprised to see that he only has seven posts. Hopefully it ends well for you all.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club

J2FoRS

Brutal...subbed to see how it ends. I saw that a post and didn't buy only because of his post count.

I have just filed a complaint with the FBIs Internet Crime Division. Let's see what happens! Everyone please keep records showing purchases and have them handy. Not sure how this will work since we are all under "fake names"/handles here on a message board.
Luckily your username is tied to an IP address.

2006ser

Hey I'm in Stockton if you guys need me or I can help on something let me know. I know a lot of people on this town I know a few officers aswell

2006ser

I'm from Stockton and come every weekend but currently work in Visalia. I'm here until Saturday so let me know or give me an address I'll go knock

OP
J
Thread Starter #40
Just spoke with the owner of the UPS store that the package was shipped from. He said he remembered the kid because he helped him bring it in. Seems as tho the name on the receipt could be his legit name.

Told me it was one box that was shipped, and it weighed 120lbs... I don't know of any combination of parts that could weigh that much, but I could be wrong. He told me the package was currently in Illinois. Keep an eye for that box and keep us posted on what is in it.

For any of you who paid this dude, what email did he say to send payment to via PayPal?