Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

I like the meaty tires on those Dekagrams. What are the tire specs? Do they rub? What are you lowered on?
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 15x8 et35 with 205/50r15 Nitto neogens. Lowered on H&R supersports. I do have some rubbing over really bad bumps, but normal driving I have absolutely no issues.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

karp

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 15x8 et35 with 205/50r15 Nitto neogens. Lowered on H&R supersports. I do have some rubbing over really bad bumps, but normal driving I have absolutely no issues.

Ah, Team Dynamics! Well, they look excellent! Thanks for the response!

Jerickson88

We dont live that far apart, and I've never seen you! I'm in Hueytown.

We dont live that far apart, and I've never seen you! I'm in Hueytown.
I moved to South Carolina the end of July last year for my job. While I was still in Alabama, I didn't have time to do much die to work and kids.

Jerickson88

I moved to South Carolina the end of July last year for my job. While I was still in Alabama, I didn't have time to do much die to work and kids.

I dont have much myself. I've seen in the area. A black one, kona blue, red, and magnetic.all appear stock.

I dont have much myself. I've seen in the area. A black one, kona blue, red, and magnetic.all appear stock.
I didn't see many FiSTs around either, more FoST. It's just the area. Branch out a little and you'll find a few more, however, still not too many though. If you're not already a member, check out Alabama Ford ST-RS on FB.

Jerickson88

I didn't see many FiSTs around either, more FoST. It's just the area. Branch out a little and you'll find a few more, however, still not too many though. If you're not already a member, check out Alabama Ford ST-RS on FB.

Will do, thanks! I think a middle aged woman was driving the red one. Probably didn't k ow what she had lol.