Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MyGoKart's Lease Return Special (Intercooler, Exhaust, AP & More) - So Cal

Trader history for MyGoKart (0)

ALL SOLD THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST

No thanks to the low ballers and tire kickers.

Last edited:
OP
M
Thread Starter #6
All PM's Replied to.

I will be updating the post with the Pictures of the Accessport tonight before the device is sold per forum rules.

OP
M
Thread Starter #7
Shoot like all of your performance stuff is what I have on my car. Great minds! GLWS
Thank you sir. Even on our horrible 91 octane fuel out here the car was downright fast. I will miss it dearly.

I noticed the purple sticky in the pictures isnt as visible as I had pictured. Happy to take revised pictures of any concerns or questions.

DHM Street Intercooler & MBRP Hotside Charge Pipe - $450.00
Trying to sell both as a package however will separate if the buyer wishes (Not looking for much less $ without HS pipe, Intercooler Alone) . Both the intercooler and the pipe are in very good condition and only used for about 20k miles and driven in the rain a couple times. No obvious damage other than a couple of fins are slightly bent but can easily be straightened. The bends are on the backside of the intercooler (probably from installation) and do not affect the operation of the unit.
The Charge Pipe has a couple of small bends where it mounts to the car (see pics) however once installed you won’t even notice them as the bolt heads are very wide. My guess is that the pipe moved while installed.
Comes with the clamps and mounts for the IC.

Modern Automotive Performance (MAP) Catback 2014-2015 - $450.00
About 15,000 miles on this cat back exhaust in like new condition other than a little plastic melted to the exhaust tips. Prefer to sell local but buyer pays shipping. Also included are the Cobb Exhaust mounts. This is a great exhaust for the owner who wants a strong noticeable tone without the constant ear rattling drone. Also as seen, un used exhaust gasket. Not the best pictures, good wipe down and it would look new. No bends, dings, dents or Drama.

Cobb Accessport v3 - $425.00
PENDING SALE

Stock Green Cobb Filter - $20.00
Used for about 15,000 miles. Freshly serviced with Oil and ready to drop in. No tears or bends.

No pistons Aluminum Dead Pedal - $20.00
PENDING SALE

License Plate Frame - $Shipping
If you want the plate frame and want to pay shipping, its yours.

[perfect10] Located in Malibu California and prefer local pick up to shipping. Come up for a canyon drive and collect your parts! - Happy to work with the buyer on pricing however I feel like my prices are very competitive.

Dave
PM sent on dead pedal and frame.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

OP
M
Thread Starter #9
All PM's Replied to. Dead Pedal is Sold.

OP
M
Thread Starter #10
Accessport and Dead petal are sold, everything else is still available.

OP
M
Thread Starter #15
All PM's replied to, Post 1 is updated.

Intercooler & Exhaust still up for grabs. Invest your tax return into your car!

OP
M
Thread Starter #17
All Pm's Replied to, Thank you for the continued interest!

OP
M
Thread Starter #18
Prices Reduced!

Still have the Intercooler, Exhaust & Air Filter.