Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'14 FiST in Oklahoma

Picked up my FiST a couple months ago to be both an introduction to manual cars and a personal obtainable dream car of mine. They are pretty rare here in Oklahoma, I only saw one personally and it was before I picked up mine. Saw this was a cool community of enthusiasts so this will probably be the first of many posts. I do have things I want to do to the car personally as well as general questions when it comes to modifying the car on a stock turbo. Unfortunately I picked the car up in a hurry and it's hard to find these on lots anywhere locally so it's only a ST1, no recaro's, and no sunroof. Regardless I love this car and I don't intend on keeping it the way that it is. Here's a picture after getting the car cleaned, have a good one to wherever reads this.

Attachments

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! You chose wisely. Hard to beat this car for the fun factor.

OP
Salvaqe
Thread Starter #4
Saw a good few posts of yours on here before setting up my own account so I appreciate it. The car had to fit a really hard to fit criteria for me, really the FiST was one of the only choices I could have came up with. I love the car though, learning to drive a stick shift with this car has been an fun journey. That and confusing the hell out of people when I drive by. Really is a rarity out here where I live which is a shame.

OP
Salvaqe
Thread Starter #5
Also, you have a social media or anything to take a look at your car? Been curious since I saw your profile picture.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Not really. I don't do Facebook or Reddit. All my pics got deleted.
1609284615001.png
All I have is this avatar-sized little pic. The car looks basically stock.

OP
Salvaqe
Thread Starter #7
Nothing wrong with looking stock ;) I wanted one in magnetic gray, love that color. What's been done to it? Been interested in using my FiST as an introduction to working on my own car so I'm definitely gonna be in the market.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
OP
Salvaqe
Thread Starter #11
Thanks for taking the time to snap some pictures there's been tasteful modifications to it. I'm still not really sure what's been done to my car since picking it up. It's clear the previous owner put their own exhaust on the car but I wouldn't have a clue from who or were and honestly it's just a rusty mess down there. Immediately noticed that the car was a single tip and not a dual tip when I was at the dealership but had to go with what I could at the time.

OP
Salvaqe
Thread Starter #12
Welcome dude! We have the same car :) Good choice! Lol. Itā€™s a blast. Glad youā€™re having a blast with it.
And thanks man, funny enough my Honda Accord before this car was actually higher hp but not nearly as fun or engaging.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thanks for taking the time to snap some pictures there's been tasteful modifications to it. I'm still not really sure what's been done to my car since picking it up. It's clear the previous owner put their own exhaust on the car but I wouldn't have a clue from who or were and honestly it's just a rusty mess down there. Immediately noticed that the car was a single tip and not a dual tip when I was at the dealership but had to go with what I could at the time.
Take some pics. The eagle-eyed FiSTers around here can tell you what you've got.

OP
Salvaqe
Thread Starter #14
I'm positive that the engine bay is in fact stock, but it's currently snowing here and I'm at work.. haha, but I have one picture I can post at least, not sure how much it would help

Attachments

OP
Salvaqe
Thread Starter #16
I was assuming it's definitely not any name brand that's for sure. I've wanted to replace it since I've gotten the car, but I'm also worried about making balanced modifications at the same time. So idk if I want to pull the exhaust and replace it first. Really put me in a weird spot haha.

OP
Salvaqe
Thread Starter #18
Gonna end up wanting to replace the exhaust at some point, but thinking about gathering opinions on it. Where should I post for something like that?